Saturday, April 02, 2011

Another baby girl blanket

One of my line sisters requested a baby blanket for her son that I am really excited about because I like the colors she wants: Blue, Green, Brown, Cream, maybe a little splash of orange. And of course...no pink! My plan is to do a ripple pattern because I believe it'll look great with those colors and because when I first started reading patterns in 2007, either I wasn't following the patterns correctly or I just sucked so the ripples didn't turn out right. I'm more advanced now and look forward to the challenge.

But first, I have leftover pink, white, turquoise, and gray yarn; but mostly pink and white that I want to use now so that I don't have to worry about having to use it later on, since I don't like it! So, my LS' baby blanket is next on my list after this stinky pink one. 

I also have some other requests: 3 flower motif scarves and a pink and purple scarf, with maybe some kelly green in it. And some others but we'll get to those later on.



No comments: