Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Messenger Bag...Part IDK

I'm still working on the messenger bag for my sister's co-worker's wife...and I am loving the colors. I decided that on this one I wanted to make a crocheted-liner versus a cloth liner because I like the idea of an all crochet piece. And I think it's much cooler. It's just like a rectangular shaped creme-colored piece but for the life of me, it's taking too long to finish. I'm not sure why...yes, I do. I'm in a different environment and there's always something to be done. The first messenger bag and this one are made out of remnants from previous projects because I am trying to use up all of the yarn I have so I can get new yarn for whichever future projects I am doing. I received a $25 gift card to A.C. Moore and you can bet your ass, I used all of it. Lol. That's like the perfect gift to me. I mean, a Lacoste gift card would be awesome too, but I like the A. C. Moore gift card better...I just love it.

No comments: