Sunday, March 20, 2011

Baby Blanket

I started re-working on a baby girl blanket that I started like approximately 2 months ago before I started working on the very first messenger bag but all I made was like 2 rows of double crochet stitches in turquoise and I got sidetracked and moved on. So, after I made LaTasha's Blue and Gold Surprise Scarf, I decided I wanted a new project even though I had already been working on the third messenger bag but I'm tired of making messenger bags for now and no one in my vicinity needs a scarf for this warm weather, although we are currently backlogged but I went ahead and started making the baby blanket. The colors are pink, white, turquoise/teal and heather grey. I love all the colors together except the pink! The pink looks good with the other colors, I just don't like it pink like that. This notion is funny because I'll wear pink, I just don't like crocheting with it. I actually bought the pink and teal together and cannot figure out why I bought the pink when I think about it. I now think  lilac would have been appropriate. I'm using, for the most part, the Project Linus, pattern, I just made it longer because I want the blanket to be a decent size and not for show. I think I'm just going to donate this one though. Anyway, the next blanket is going to be for a boy baby and I can already see the colors. Like a dark green, light green, gray, white, and blue. The colors'll probably change though.

No comments: