Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Prices

So, we finally came up with some prices and let me tell you it was hard because we were trying to watch The Town at the same time. Great movie, by the way.

Tash is going to post the prices at some point. She created some new labels for us to use on our creations that are representative of the two of us. This should be really interesting.

I wonder...most people who want something made are friends, and if most of our customers are our friends, do we give a discount for them? Like, for real? I give most of the things I make away for free so I wasn't trying to make money off of crocheting, but it's getting really good to me, so that's why I ask.

Once we get the prices up here, I will start directing people to it, like, these are the prices so do you still want it or not? LOL.

No comments: